View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
teofrast
Enthusiast
teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.teofrast once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: pocketbook902
on using dictionaries with pdf scans

hi,
I tried to use the dictionaries from within pdf scans, but I have a problem. of course I don't expect it to work by selecting words, but just by typing them.
if I push the dedicated button the machine refuses to open it as the file is not indexed. if instead I long press ok, by the contextual menu I'm able to open the dictionary. problem is that I cannot activate the keyboard, as I did not find a way to reach the buttons on the upper right of the dictionary window. I have a 902, so no wacom, just button navigation.
thanks in advance for helping me
t
teofrast is offline   Reply With Quote