View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:17 AM   #2
Loves2Read4Fun
Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Loves2Read4Fun knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Aura One
There's an application called "Readerware" that I used for a small preschool library that I started. It allows you to catalog books and keep track of loans. They have cataloging systems for music, videos and books. You can buy all 3 for a discount or just buy what you need. I only bought book one. There are different licenses depending upon what exactly you need. I had just the basic license and it was perfect for a small library.
Loves2Read4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote