View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:01 PM   #1554
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedReader View Post
Does Kobo take any notice of this thread?
As this is not an official support channel for Kobo ereaders, the short answer is, no. But, there are Kobo people here, or at least have been in the past, so they probably read it unofficially. Whether they act on them, I don't know. But, they are only likely to for those that fit in with the planned direction of the firmware.

And for the record, the only things I can think of that might have been asked for in this thread that have been done are:
  • Collections/shelves.
  • Series info and then much later series sorting.
  • Full screen reading, though this hasn't been officially released.
  • Extra tap zones when reading - though only one.
  • Author list (but still no Series list).
  • Disable tapping for page turns.

I think all those have been suggested here. I have no idea whether Kobo picked these ideas from here or elsewhere.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote