View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Grimulkan
Lord
Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Q1 (on way out), PRS505, DR1000S (dead :<), TC1100 (10'' perfection!)
Weird, I'll take a look. It may have something to do with the permissions being handled differently from the emulator.

EDIT: I've updated it, try now. Does it say "cannot open" or "cannot find"?

The "cannot open" error typically means that the script does not have execute permission, and I have to figure out how to fix that without console access on the DR (on the emulator its a simple matter of ssh+chmod). I didn't think this would be a problem as the filesystem on the SD card is FAT32. Did you copy over the entire folder structure to your SD card root? So in Windows (or Linux) there should be a <Drive:>/Programs/_upd-matchbox-keyboard present, with the 2 script (.sh) files in it.

I just tried it out and it works fine with the emu. My DR just shipped and will be here tomorrow, I'll take a look if it still does not work. Out of curiosity, what OS do you run?

Last edited by Grimulkan; 03-16-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Grimulkan is offline   Reply With Quote