View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
This is true for everything I read. Everything I experience, even, but reading more so. In the end, it's about making connections, drawing parallels, accepting and rejecting, and in the end coming out a richer person. It doesn't need to be philosophy, any better than average work of fiction will serve the same purpose well, if you have the right set of mind when reading it. That's what I gain out of reading.

Thanks for putting it so nicely
Hey, that's true!!! I had never thought of it that way but it's so true!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote