View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 01:21 AM   #12
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
Thank yew for your reply. I did rotate the PDF and it was even smaller because it was full page in landscape, just taking the middle of the screen. What did I do wrong here?

I was not aware the Shadow was still under copyright. I suppose I am not really surprised by this, given the popularity. I know a lot of the old pulps are PD now but I guess the best of them isn't.

I was given these 325 novels to read. Now I have an ethical dilemma. ACK! What to do? I wonder if there is a way to buy them in digital format as a set at a good price?

Surely that is too much to ask, I suppose...

Thomas
They had lapsed but were renewed in late 90s. Black Mask and several other pulp fan sites had them up briefly in .pdf.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote