View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
ha irony of ironies!!! year before last I was out there for a 3 month project. is that street right next to Reston towne center reston way? I stayed in the "extended stay" hotel about 2 miles east of there. it was right behind a big furniture store on one side, and the cross street had some buffet restaurant, "golden..." something or other, can't remember, never ate there.
If it is the place I think it is, you are far better for not having eaten there.

Dixie: While not as good as being there, we can establish a telephone connection with you that night and perhaps pass photos back and forth -- a virtual meet-up for you.

I could not pin down the dates for my trip today but I will try to make it the same period that M Cassidy is away.

The last meet-up was great, I just wish I had had the time to talk to everyone longer. It felt more like a class reunion of friends than a first meeting of strangers. Everyone was great (even Nate the Great.) (Yes, I know that a pun is the lowest form of humor.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote