Thread: Mobiperl eBook with too many page
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by edipretoro View Post
Hello,
So I've used the mobi2html tool, with the option --mobihtml, and I can see that the HTML file produced contains a lot of <mbpagebreak>. In my template, I don't use <mbpagebreak> but <mbpagebreak />. Can you tell me why my <mbpagebreak /> are transformed to <mbpagebreak></mbpagebreak> ?
I might mis-remember but isn't the two forms equivalent? The reason you see it is because the HTML is read in and parsed and then written. And the information about the short form is probably not saved. Maybe this is a configuration issue for the libraries that are used.

Do mobigen produce a working file?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote