Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #98
Yamada
Enthusiast
Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yamada ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad; K1/2/DX; Some Sony thing I bought at Yodobashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Yes, I own a PRS-950 and used to love it. The Aura's screen is quite a bit nicer than the 950's, but it isn't a perfect replacement for it either.

One reason I bought an Aura was because my 950 often chokes on a page turn when I'm doing a live reading -- that's a problem I can't afford to have more than once a night, let alone several times in ten minutes. Unfortunately, my Aura sometimes chokes as well even though the processor is far, far faster. The Gaseous Vertebrate is effectively telling me to buy a tablet.
Haha, yeah I saw the 950 listed under your avatar after i posted. I was just curious, because I see them pop up at Bookoff in Japan now and then.
Yamada is offline   Reply With Quote