View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:41 AM   #25
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I've never once looked at my Kindle screen and wished that it was higher resolution. Even the upgrade to the Paperwhite from the K3 didn't really make a huge difference to me, resolution wise.
I have, actually. When I switch my DX to the smallest font size, I can still read it fine, but I can also see that it's running out of pixels; the characters aren't smooth anymore. So I use the second smallest.

So hurry up already and start using that 9.7" 2400x1600 screen E-Ink sells, somebody!

I very much want to have a look at that new Kobo...
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote