View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #23
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
To keep from missing out on some of last years categories (Science Fiction, Horror, Fantasy) since there are new categories taking up quite a few months already and a few more that could get chosen (Banned Books and YA seem popular), I'll nominate Speculative Fiction as a category. At least it will preempt all the quibbling about what fits in what category.
This is a great idea for a category, seeing as we're down to five months left and so many options to choose from. I was already thinking how much I wouldn't like it if all three became separate categories so close to each other - it would be too much intense genre all at once. Since it also adds Horror in, this would be a great selection for October.

Last edited by sun surfer; 02-04-2013 at 08:30 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote