View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:04 AM   #83
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
hello
Kobo Mini, Firmware 3.2.1
Hope I am posting in the right place.
I have a strange occurrence that has happened with the new driver.

I have no covers showing on the front screen at all now. Just a square sleepy face with Sleep Mode displayed.

Prior to today, I have always had a cover displayed although not always the right one.

I had resent all of the books I had on the Mini with calibre 9.14 hoping to get rid of the Kobo series info (relates to another problem I have been having)

Job was finished and I ejected Mini.

Books were not all sent. 453 of 658. The books that were sent retained their reading status and the front page had the same books displayed.

I upgraded to 9.15 and resent them all. All books were sent. Books did not retain their reading status, but I have had this happen before. They do seem to open to the correct page, but all say unread.

I haven't changed any calibre preferences recently.

No big deal about no covers on the sleep screen, but thought I would mention.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote