View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #21952
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I was going to ask... Have you tried alternative forms of treatment. Surgeons told me I needed to have both my knees REPLACED. Then I found a good Osteopath who treated me just a couple of times, right before I began my diet and exercise. Part of that exercise was walking 5-10km almost every day. Before the Osteopath I couldn't walk 200 yards without severe pain, and hadn't been able for almost three years. Now I can climb 24 flights of stairs without stopping...
A few years ago, other surgeons wanted to fuse my lumbar vertebrae. I lucked into meeting a wonderful physiologist who convinced me to try her exercises before I gave into to the surgeon. In just a few months I had taken off the back brace I was in, and stopped all pain medications. You know how active I am now.

Please consider it before you permit surgery.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote