View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #21948
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Good luck Betty. I hope that the news is good and that you are able to avoid surgery.

Please ask for help from folks. I remember calling the office at my apartment to have the facilities guys come and change a light bulb. I had a broken elbow and didn't want to be on a step stool with one working arm. Once I explained that, they were cool and came over and took care of small, stupid things I should have been able to do on my own but couldn't.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote