View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #1529
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
I live in Canada (and use my address with Paypal) but often have paypal money in US currency from redeeming points for Paypal credits. Usually what happens is Paypal converts it to Canadian dollars for my purchases. Not sure if this is what you're asking but I hope it helps.
Thanks, but I'm concerned about the actual Kobo vouchers. I need to know if Kobo would convert between voucher currencies.

The problem is with Paypal being in USD and Kobo now charging in ZAR for my region. Paypal doesn't support ZAR as a payment currency so throws an error each time.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote