View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #23
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No there is no way I could get it back on and off without that little slot without warping it. I just got a new case for my Kindle Fire so it feels new again. I read on both. Hubby complains if I use SGP5 sometimes because of the bright buttons so I switch over to the KF to make him happy.
I was using this last night with the new case. I don't like the button covers, I can't feel the power button or the volume buttons

I am thinking of cutting a cut-out for them.

Amazingly the bright buttons don't bother me as much as I thought. But I can't find the buttons to touch in the dark, I am hitting it every where to find the back, or the menu buttons, or home.

Too bad you can't dim those bright buttons though.
new is offline   Reply With Quote