View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #9
route66
Connoisseur
route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Why on earth would Amazon do that when the selling point of the PW IS the frontlighting feature which CAN be turned down to nearly non-existent? If one does not want any lighting they can easily purchase a KT or K4B.
What if someone wants to control the lighting so it is only switched on when it is needed?

I wanted the backlight so I could read during the night.

What's the big problem with having the option to switch it off when you don't need it and want less eye-strain?

I don't leave my lamp on for 24 a day though its selling point is to bring light.
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote