Thread: Tools_v5.3
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I don't see anything about a name change, or requirement to remove the previous equipment. Could you let me know more, please, by private message if you can't do it on the forum?
Think they may be talking about the name change (version #). Also your customization for your serial # for Mobi plugin is in a new spot so make sure you copy it over. I just hightlighted mine and copied and pasted.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote