View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 AM   #40
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I didnt need to find the directions I Had them! They just wasnt working for me.

You jump me How about the person that Sold it to me saying well I didnt like it so I never used it! SHE told me she Never reg it! She still sending me emails Blaming Sony for not de-reg it! No Since she had me stewing for weeks I Not telling her its been fixed!

I Trusted her! So as I said Buyers Be Very Careful when buying used! Another thing IF she gave me proof she got it at Best Buy I was told at our local BB they would have been more than happy to do the reset for FREE! But they wanted to charge me $30 to do it!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote