View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #13
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
The tool-chain I found, the one that Twobob is using, is only a "close match" to what lab126 used.

The gcc-id in the lab126 binaries I looked at where only a generic ID. So there is no telling what **specific** 4.1 series tool-chain they used. Perhaps the lack of anything more specific means they built it themselves. If so - who knows with what options.

- - - -

What version of the K3 firmware?
It could be that your machine has had the loader OTA updated (replaced).
Since I don't think the ld-linx.so.3 existed when the K3's where first marketed.

- - - -

If 2Bob does have ld-linux.so.3 on his K3 - then we need a complete header and symbol dump to determine what the error message is trying to say.

With the same for the ld-linux.so.X that the build system churned out.

nm should give code letters for the symbol types.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote