View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #9
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Thanks! Which ROM are you running? I've been looking into a few of the more popular ICS ROMs and they all appear to have one issue or another.
I'm using the gedeROM, but I think I like Hashcode's a little better because there's a few things here and there on the gede one. They all have issues, but are still usable as they are.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote