View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:48 AM   #10
SonDan1
Connoisseur
SonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it isSonDan1 knows what time it is

Device: Nook 1, Aluratek Libre Pro,Kobo Wi-Fi, Samsung Galaxy Tab, KoboT, NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
Let's say I sit down to read, and start at page 153 and reach 194. Sometiemes, the next time I pick up my nook (simple touch), it's back on page 153. More than somtimes even. I bet half the time. Does anyone else have this happen? Do you know if there's a solution? It's like someone took a bookmark out of my book or something. Irritating.
I have this problem with my new Nook Touch but it has nothing to do with side loaded books because I have none on the NT. It happens while I read in store.

When I go back to read in store I spend 5 minutes of my hour free reading time trying to find where I left off. When the time is up on in-store reading one isn't given the opportunity/ability to bookmark a page either.

This was never a problem with my Nook Classic. I am kinda sad since the read in store feature is the basic reason I finally upgraded my Nook hardware.

Anyone find a fix for this yet? I found this thread while searching for a solution to this very problem.

Thanks for reading.
SonDan1 is offline   Reply With Quote