View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #12386
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Don't you fellows get the Stephen Fry readings of the HP audiobooks?
Essentially no, though it is possible to do so. At Amazon.ca and at Amazon.com, they are not available directly, only from third party sellers. And quite expensive in all cases. But I've heard the Jim Dale version, and it's actually quite good, though I'd love to have the Stephen Fry version, if only because I love Stephen Fry and I'm sure he'd be an excellent reader.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote