View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
1. I think buttons are really big and when reading the whole bottom screen occupies a lot of the screen estate. So what I did was to simply change height and width using a hex editor and use L, R, U, and D instead! I can upload this mp3 file. mr.wolf

2. Question: What can be done so that we won't have this issue even with partial refresh on (for both yifanlu and mr.wolf's solutions)?

Last edited by thatworkshop; 01-12-2012 at 01:19 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote