Thread: Pulse
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
The pace of input would pick up very quickly if the Android and iPad apps were updated with Pulse very soon. That certainly would enhance the experience of Vox owners.
Agreed. I think Pulse is going to be pretty dead until it's expanded to the rest of the tablets/phones. So far, I am the only one posting on a couple of popular books, despite the fact that there are a lot of people reading or liking those books.

Anyone know if the Kobo Touch or WiFi are supposed to get it? If you look on the comparison specs, it says that neither have Pulse and only the Touch has Reading Life. I thought I read somewhere that at least the KT was supposed to get Pulse...true?

I am not quite sure how it works...I had to log in to facebook, and it has my facebook profile listing in reading life - so I assume that there is some sort of virtual facebook page that has book comments on it (not a physical facebook page) - does that sound like a correct interpretation?
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote