View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #19
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
Hi, my PB903 is runnign 2.0.4, and I know it is not the only one - you will find 2.0.4 onteh Pocketbook webpage (only in teh German version, though), here (why they did not put it on the english site is a mistery)
I have a 902, and I'm not sure that the 2.0.4 firmware was meant for that device. The firmware is probably not on the English site because the 903 isn't available in our market yet. So, you'll have to rely on a Unix-savvy person in Europe to check out your firmware version.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote