View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #8
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Just followed the instructions on your blog, and everything worked as it should, and now it reads the multi-level TOC's!!!!

Perfect, and thanks for your hard work!!!

EDIT: Just an FYI, you have to re-register your Nook and re-download your files, at least I did anyway....the book that I did have to re-download still left off on my bookmarked position, but everything worked just fine!

Last edited by jhempel24; 12-09-2010 at 01:02 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote