View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #57
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
I can't say I am. I am ready to chuck my Nook out the window. I've been coverting to epub or saving to epub to convert to epub, rebuilding meta data, rebooting, you name it and the covers just will not show up. I checked the content file like someone said and got rid of the 1 on cover in the two spots. Still will not show up. It shouldn't be this annoying to get a book cover to show up. Same goes with PDF's, they show up in the Magazine but not on the outside cover. So I have a shelf full of generic blue covers. -sighs- I thought this was going to be easier then my Kindle.. I'm not seeing it so far.

And B&N is no help either. They even told me sorry we don't support PDF's so I don't know, I'm want to love it but I want to see the covers. I can always root it I guess and download a PDF viewer but I shouldn't have to, this is a reader after all.

Sorry I'm venting but I've been messing with this for about 5 hours, following everyones suggestions. Nothings working.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote