View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #61
Piepan
Connoisseur
Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piepan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere in the middle of MN
Device: Kindle Fire HD6, Kindle Fire HD (Gen1), KT (original), KK, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piepan View Post
Good question.

Amazon says the credit will be applied when the order ships.

I just had a No Rush order, that supposedly got me a $1 ebook credit, and it has shipped as of today, but no credit yet for me.

I'll give it 24 hours or so, but a contact with Amazon Customer Service may be in order.
I waited the 24 hours, and still no email such as I had previously been getting for the Video credits, and no reflection anywhere on my account of any promo credit. The video credits previously offered for no-rush shipping had always applied automatically and I would get an email saying I had a promotional credit and "click here for T&C" and telling me when it would expire etc. I think the software update that was supposed to go along with the change over to a kindle/book credit may have some pieces that need to be applied or reapplied, because this time it was certainly not "automatic".

I clicked Help and Get Help by Phone and they called me. It wasn't a particularly quick call, but it did end with me getting a credit applied to my account.

If you are still waiting and your purchase has shipped it may be worthwhile contacting customer service. (worth $1, at any rate).
Piepan is offline   Reply With Quote