View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:17 AM   #37
nickatnoon61
nickatnoon61 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I hope it works out. I had always wished I had bought one of these when they were still available – found one about a month and half ago at a 2nd Hand Store – upgraded it, played with it a bit and then let it sit. I came back to it about a week ago when I decided I wanted to read some of my Kobo books I bought years ago. I just finished one book on it an started another. Although I still wish the screen had a little more contrast, the reader, itself, is very light, small and easy to hold.
I see "another" Niagara Falls seller (using the same pictures) has more Kobo Minis up for sale at $41. I think this is the seller – "spinningnoon" – that Zod Wallop (I hope I spelled his user name right) keeps mentioning when touting the original Aura reader. I'm pretty sure "maplewag" and "spinningnoon" are the same seller and, since spinningnoon" seems reliable, that should be good news.
...they ARE the same seller, and I don't trust either one of them. I had trouble last year with maplewag and had to file a complaint with eBay and Paypal. That was last year and I forgot about it....until recently I asked spinningnoon why he has THREE cameras pictured for sale, but in the fine print it sez, "Lot of 2". Now I am getting a message from eBay to PAY for this item, when I never bought it??? STAY AWAY from this CROOK.
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote