View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 02:07 AM   #32
Zorka
Enthusiast
Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kobo Mini(5), Kobo Touch, Kobo H2O, Poke2, Pocketbook Color, Remarkabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by azayn View Post
Full body cases like these, while they look nice, add too much bulk to the Mini to be useful to me. I ended up buy one of these lightweight pouches (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soft-Flanne...53.m1438.l2649) for $3.
While it adds a good 100gram to the weight (mini weights about 130gram) I still find it comfortable to hold. I like the added thickness when holding it (I turn the "flap" behind the reader). It still fits my (back)pocket, ... But that's all personal... It does indeed stain a bit on a white one (mine is black, the kids have white ones) but they seldom leave the case.

It isn't as good has the Gecko cover I bought for my H2O, but it does the job. And to be honest, I have the mini with me almost allday. The H2O stays at home or I take it with me on an holiday. It's just too big to carry around. (great e-reader tough)
Zorka is offline   Reply With Quote