View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #56
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowGozit View Post
I haven't had the spontaneous reboot problems with the Kobo (oddly, I so sometimes have this with the PRS 650 and the PRS T2...)

To be honest - is there anything wrong with your PRS 650 - mine still works fine

Ross
Thank you HowGozit for your input

It's nice to read what people like and dislike in a device. It's kind of refreshing to be able to ponder knowing both sides If I want to know the pros, I just need to watch a commercial.

Anyway, having said that, I'm still torn. I don't need a new device per se, but it would come in handy for sure. For example, I could use Spanish, French and Japanese dictionaries. So far, I have to deal with Eng.-Eng. and Eng.-Jp., which is nice but somewhat limited when I read ¡HOLA!
Right now, the Kobo Mini is discounted (30%). I guess if it goes under 50€ I will consider buying it. If it goes around 40€, I'll buy it for sure.
I was considering briefly the 350 since I found two sellers with good deals and I really love the metal case. But in regard to the Mini new price, it doesn't worth the trouble.

So far, the 650 didn't act in a strange way again. It's painfully slow, but I need to remove a lot of highlights (which can't be exported ). I believe it will act better after that.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote