View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 07:10 PM   #120
OfficerAction
Connoisseur
OfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughingOfficerAction can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watanabe View Post
It’s working very well in kobo aura one
Please add source: nettruyen.com, truyentranhtuan.com
For vietnammese manga
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonD View Post
agree,or maybe you can make a tutorial to let everyone can add custom websites to your app.This'll let everyone can read manga by their own language
Sorry, but I won't add non-english websites myself because it's a lot of work for me and not many people benefit from that

If you want you can try to add them yourself but some programming skills will be necessary for that.
Because every website is a bit different and many have some form of obfuscation there is also not really a one-fits-all template.
But the basic idea is you want to find regexes that extract all the information from the website. First is a list of all the manga names and links. Then from a mangalink you want to get info about the manga (author, ect...) and a chapterlist with names and links. And finally from the chapterlink you want to get a list of all the pages with the imagelinks.
You can take a look into the source code, in the folder mangasources are all the "connectors" for the different websites. You can add your own and build the app with that. If you still want to do that i can go into more detail, but take a look first
OfficerAction is offline   Reply With Quote