View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 05:24 PM   #526
gogu1904
Connoisseur
gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gogu1904 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One LE
Not at all. I just like to have all my sideloaded books on the kobo and prefer to access them via a folder like structure. I do not have yet an idea of how to get this via collections or otherwise, so for my sideloaded books I use koreader and for the kobo books I use nickel. I know, not the perfect setup. I would love to use nickel alone.

I know of the collections generator from folder structure, but I am not quite happy with it. I am not very familiar with calibre solution to this. Any advice pointing me to further experimentation is most appreciated. Thank you.
gogu1904 is offline   Reply With Quote