View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:04 AM   #14
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
I'm not sure if anyone can help me on this, but trying this on my Clara HD I seem to have an issue in running this;

I am getting as far as "USBMS mode entered . . ." messaging on my Clara, followed by a flash screen for Kobo-Uncaged v0.4

Then immediately it enters the dismount process of "Leaving USBMS . . .","Disabling WiFi" etc without ever connecting to Calibre on my network.

Finally, after a few seconds I will get a message "Something strange happened ku:2;BS:61"

Any ideas where I am going wrong?
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote