View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #80
kledor
dreamer
kledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW
I know this is an old thread but I seem to be having a problem with MobiPocket. After building the book based on your tutorial (thank you, HarryT!), I got 3 warnings, attached in the picture. Now, these are free books that I have in .zip, and have a book.html with the actual book, book.jpg with the cover, the short description file and a pre-made TOC that I'm supposed to just attach. I already got an .opf to build to book, but the TOC doesn't work, it's greyed out. I'm new to the whole Kindle and MobiPocket thing, so I don't know how to make it work so in the Kindle's 'Go To' menu it shows the correct chapters. Could anyone help me, please?

Aaand I don't know what made this box show up here... is it because of the attachment?
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	message.png
Views:	1374
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	103127  

Last edited by kledor; 03-18-2013 at 01:42 PM.
kledor is offline   Reply With Quote