Thread: fb2lrf...
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 09:38 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkmnz
I've tried some fb2 files from the site you suggested and it worked better, leading me to believe my FB2 files may be incompatible with the program. I've zipped one example and attached it.
It converted fine. The problem is that what you started with is crap. You have a FB2 file that's poorly formatted. So the resulting Sony Reader file will be crap as well. It can be cleaned up to look decent if you want to bother. The hardest part of cleaning this mess up is the paragraph breaks. You'll have to do it by hand. There's no way to automate cleaning them up. Your best bet would be to import this file into Book Designer and then output as RTF for Word.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote