View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #4
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Gave it a try, it's nice but the SD card actually wrote to the MS card. Also, it didnt' track all of the books, I'm not sure how many I tried but it's currently at 1169. I'm going to categorize my books today for the categories (very nice, first time I've used them) and I'm going to place as many as I can on the MS card, instead of using it to load them onto the card. I like the making of the media.xml, I'm hopeful that'll make some positive changes. Do you know if it's possible to access both cards?
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote