View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 02:01 AM   #3
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
BTW does anybody have an access to the old KT localization projects on Transifex ?
I need to download the translation hosted there but I am not allowed to because I am not member of any of the teams (adding me to the teams doesn't seem to be likely as the project managers seem to have lost interest long time ago).
It would really help me if anybody would download the files for me, it should be piece of cake using the transifex client.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote