View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Psssh, I have a 7x8 setup with my jailbreak, I wish I could add another row though, it'd make it a lot easier to have everything on one page. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Folders?
Just what I was going to say, but not everyone is clued in on how easy it is to create folders on the iPad, which is hardly surprising considering the iPad comes with one button and no instructions to speak of.

To create a folder, connect the iPad to iTunes via your PC or Mac, then simply drag one app on top of another and give a name to the folder that results.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote