View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:18 AM   #35088
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
On the positive side, I have one that I use every evening (though not in bed). I sit on the floor, using the bedrest pillow thing to lean against the wall. I read a book with my dog sitting on my lap or between my legs. Sitting on the floor is just something I like; and it does keep me more limber than using a sofa all the time.
In the living room I usually sit on the floor, in front of the gas heater. I even have a pillow to sit on. I've always done this, now mostly because my mother and sister take up the couch that is best for watching tv.

If I read the status right, DHL's wording isn't very clear, my bedrest is now out for delivery.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote