View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
I am a bit put off with Amazon right now. Before the nook glow, they allowed a blogger to see a front lit kindle. That was months ago. I was excited, but now I could give two #%€ге.

It is a lot like the PS Vita. It took Sony months to release it after showing it off. By the time release rolled around, I had dropped my preorder. I didn't even wanna hear about it. Same with front lit Kindle. I see speculation on it and meh. I got nuttin.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote