Thread: sony color?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #10
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
How about the Sony Tablet S: 9.4" screen, comes preloaded with Sony Reader for Tablets. Since it also runs Android, you could probably do the synching of notes with one of the numerous apps that help sync data across devices.
I like sony as i have a reader and the best digital headphones with noise cancelling (350 EU) but still an lcd sony tablet is not what I am looking for:
1) is an LCD ( you can not read outside also if were and it is not retina or Super Amoled)
2) Is too big to be portable, the best format is 7.7 no way, e ink color to read comics and play chess with Android and still portable.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote