View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #4
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Another book already?

I really have to get around to reading Sonant which I decided would be my introduction to your writing.
Productivity is one benefit of not pausing to promote.

Sonant, I would have to say is more typical of my work and more accessible to a first-time reader than the Xenolith books or Lethe. Vultures is an anomaly in that it contains nothing fantastical or supernatural, but it's breezier (shorter?) than anything else I've written. I look forward to your impressions.

Last edited by ASparrow; 08-05-2011 at 07:31 AM.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote