View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeowl View Post
In a twisted way, I'm grateful that the Kobo touch has this ridiculous limitation/oversight. This, combined with the partial refresh, is what's saving me a few clams right now. So, thanks, Kobo, for keeping me from making the leap from Sony.
The non-Kobo book highlighting feature is really unfortunate, I hope that it is fixed in future upgrades. I wasn't aware of the partial refresh, though, I thought that only the new Nook had that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
Just wondering, are you seeking to replace your 350? I'm very close to ordering the KT (my will is weak!), but to use alongside the 350, not to replace it. I'm wondering if anybody who bought Sonys especially for their annotation or library organisation capabilities will be disappointed with the Kobo as a replacement. Those who bought a Sony for other reasons will probably be more amenable to the KT.

I'll probably get a KT because I buy mostly from KoboBooks and I really like the oft-scorned social features.
I kind of like the social features, too, and I wouldn't mind a KT to use alongside my 350, too (not to replace it, though - the Sony has too many features that I love that I don't see on any other eink devices). I will wait for a bit before I buy one, however, I'm sure the price will come down eventually and I really don't need it. I would love to get one for someone as a gift, though!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote