View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Protection from sand and water: avoid beaches. A large ziploc baggie may also help. *cheerfully genericizing trademarks*

Protection from general travel: a BookArmor case.

I have an M-Edge Executive case for my 505, which I then slip into one of those stretchy textbook covers to protect the leather and toss into backpacks, tote bags, etc., with no difficulty, but I'd go with BookArmor or at least Case Logic to be on the safe side, at least for travel, if I had a 900; the bigger the screen, the more easily it can be twisted/warped and break.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote