View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #20
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
On my kindle I see a folder
/opt/amazon/ebook/booklet/
- it contans 11 jar files:

AudiblePlayer.jar
AudioPlayer.jar
Browser.jar
Home.jar
KindletBooklet-1.2.jar
MobiReader.jar
msp.jar
PictureViewer.jar
Search.jar
XymlBooklet.jar

In the MobiReader.jar I see a class
\com\amazon\ebook\booklet\reader\resources\ReaderR esources.class

decompilation of this class gives this:

}, new Object[] {
"mobireader.default.font.size.list", new int[] {
17, 19, 21, 25, 31, 33, 36, 41, 45, 48,
60, 63, 66, 70, 86, 88, 90, 92, 100
}
}, new Object[] {
"topazreader.default.font.zoom.factors", new int[] {
75, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 190, 220
}

I have no idea what the first array is, but the second one seems to be exactly what I need to change.

The only question is how to rebuild the class and make jar.

I have nothing against paying someone for his job, but since I am a programmer as well, such is my soul - to first try to do it on my own.
So, please, understand me. Don't think I am greedy, I simply want to play with programming (I am a .NET guru, but Java for me is still an area where my foot did not yet make a step).
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote