View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #14
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
I actually will pay more for an e-Book than a p-Book. But certain conditions has to be met.

A reference work that is more convenient as an electronic edition. Most likely due to searching or need for annotations.

A newly issued book that is available only as hardback and Kindle edition, for the simple reason that the Kindle edition arrives within a minute or so and the p-Book requires 8 - 10 days before it arrives, and I risk having to pay an additional sales tax and import customs so the price may in the end be more anyway.

I'll buy something for under $3 unseen if instantly delivered. It might be a dud but then I save it for those nights I have insomnia. Between masturbation and a dull book, the dull book is likely to be more stimulating.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote