View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 06:40 AM   #273
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I'd say it will depend on the users. I have both the Remarkable and the Onyx Boox 2 (the 13.3" version), and for note taking, the Remarkable is way more comfortable to use. For reading documents, it's harder to compare since there is the larger screen size on the Max2, that won't be there with their Note; but since Onyx is going with Android, my guess is that it will be at least possible to find better reading software on the Onyx.

Where the larger Onyx might win for me with note taking, is that it's possible to switch to landscape mode and have a blank page for notes while displaying the document. Once they make it possible to have the blank page on the left, that is; right now, with me being left-handed, my hand would cover the document so it's not very practical.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote