View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #271
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I only checked that epub reading worked, but haven't used it more than 10 minutes (not enough to know whether there are things that need improving); the device is a bit too large for epub reading, in my opinion.

I'm using my Remarkable each time I need to take notes during a meeting (last time was today), and essentially as a notepad. For this, it's really very good; for reading PDFs, it's not as good - for lack of dedicated, well-designed software (the screen size would be sufficient in most situations).
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote